Terms and ConditionsTerms & Conditions 1. Check in time is between 3pm and 6pm, but if no one is checking out that same day, you may arrive about noon. If you plan on arriving past 6pm, there is a late arrival fee and you need to make special arrangements. No check ins past 8pm. Check out time 11:00 AM PST, unless specifically noted in your rental contract. Early checks in and late checkout are available, additional fees may apply. This agreement does not create a tenancy or residence. You must depart at the appropriate time.
2. All properties are NON-SMOKING. If we can smell any cigarette/cigar (or anything else), we will charge your credit card on file $200usd.
3. Pets are NOT permitted unless prior arrangements have been made. Additional charges apply for pet friendly properties.
4. Minimum stay : Typically a 2 night stay is required. Some properties require 3 or 4 night minimums, in addition Holiday and Special Event weekends may require longer stays.
5. Maximum occupancy: The maximum number of adults for each property is listed in the rental agreement. Additional charges per adult will apply. Exceeding the maximum number of adults will result in additional charges or eviction from the home. Adults are classified as age 5 and over.
6. Due to security reasons software and or files may not be downloaded by guests on any in home computer (if there is one)
7. No washing of vehicles at any time for water conservation
8. Rates include a onetime linen and towel set up before your arrival.
9. Daily housekeeping service is provided upon prior agreement. Most properties provide a washer and dryer for your convenience. Please conserve water and energy by washing full loads. The home is thoroughly inspected prior to your arrival. Additional housekeeping services are available for an additional cost.
10. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all monies, including advance payments, reservation/damage deposit. The party will not be permitted to check in. If falsification is discovered after the party has checked in, guests may be evicted from the premises, forfeiting loss of all monies.
11. A 30% deposit is required at the time of booking and will be applied to the total amount due. Once payment has been paid, it is non-refundable. Balance is due 21 days to arrival.
12. A 30 day written notice (Email is accepted) is required for cancelation. Cancelations made more than 30 days prior to you stay will incur a 50% cancelation penalty. Any cancelation within 30 days of your reservation is non-refundable. Any changes that result in a shortened stay, late arrival or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. Security deposit protection plan is available
13. No damage will be done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. All keys are to be returned to the OFFICE, all outside doors must be locked. There will be a $50 USD fee for all lost or not returned keys. c. No linens, appliances, furnishings, etc are lost or damaged.
14. We except Visa and MasterCard.
15. Any renters staying a month or longer is responsible for the utilities, and must put down a monetary deposit at the time of check in and will pay the utilities during their stay. Some rentals have cisterns and propane tanks, we will provide the first fill, but the renter is responsible for all refills regardless of the length of the stay. The utility deposit is non-refundable in the case of cancelation.
16. MySanFelipeVacation, the property owner, or the property community is not responsible for any type of personal injury (to your self or others in your party) that may occur during your stay.