Featured Vacation RentalSanta Catalina Dreams!!
Terms and Conditions1. Check in time is between 12:00PM and 6PM,
Check out time at or before 11:00 AM PST
unless specifically noted in your rental contract. Early checks in and late checkout are available, additional fees may apply. This agreement does not create a tenancy or residence. You must depart at the appropriate time.
2. All properties are NON-SMOKING.
3. Pets are NOT permitted unless prior arrangements have been made. Additional charges apply for pet friendly properties.
4. Minimum stay – Typically a 2 night stay is required. Some properties require 3 or 4 night minimums, in addition Holiday and Special Event weekends may require longer stays.
5. Maximum occupancy – The maximum number of Occupants for each property is listed in the rental agreement and the property information page of our website www.sanfelipe-vacations.com , additional charges per occupant will apply.
Exceeding the maximum number of occupants
will result in additional charges or eviction from the property, unless approved by San Felipe Siesta Vacation Rentals prior to your arrival.
6. Due to security reasons, software and / or files may not be downloaded by guests on any in home computer.
7. No washing of vehicles at any time for water conservation.
8. Rates include a onetime linen and towel set up.
9. Daily housekeeping service is not provided. Most properties provide a washer and dryer for your convenience. Please conserve water and energy by washing full loads. The home is thoroughly inspected prior to your arrival. Additional housekeeping services are available for an additional cost.
10. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all monies, including advance payments, reservation/damage deposit. The party will not be permitted to check in. If falsification is discovered after the party has checked in, guests may be evicted from the premises, forfeiting loss of all monies.
11. A 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required at the time of booking and will be applied to the total amount due. The final payment is due 30 days prior to your stay and is non refundable. The final payment will be billed to your credit card unless prior arrangements have been made. Reservations made within 30 days of arrival are due in full and non refundable.
No refund if the stay falls on any one of the following holidays or special event weekends: Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor day, Shrimp Festival Weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years or Baja 250, 500 or 1000 races.
Optional travel insurance is available.
12. A 30 day written notice (Email is accepted) is required for cancellation. Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to you stay will incur a 30% cancellation penalty. Any cancellation within 30 days of your reservation is non-refundable. Any changes that result in a shortened stay, late arrival or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
Security deposit protection plan is available
13. A reservation damage deposit of $350 USD will be charged if the following conditions are not meet; in addition the damage deposit is not intended to cover any additional rent or amenity charges. You will be responsible for any breakage above the $350.
a. No damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. All keys are to be returned to the Office, all outside doors must be locked. There will be a $50 USD fee for all lost or not returned keys.
c. No linens, appliances, furnishings, etc are lost or damaged.
d. The renter is not evicted by the owner or representative of the owner, the local law enforcement or property security.
e. This Security Deposit Protection plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $1500. Any damages that exceed $1500 will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our Rental Properties, an Insured Person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $1500. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Security Deposit Protection coverage are contained in the Certificate of Insurance or Insurance Policy. The Security Deposit Protection can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly San Felipe Siesta Vacation Rentals any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Security Deposit Protection. Please contact San Felipe Siesta Vacation Rentals directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
14. Any additional nights will be charged to your credit card according to the posted rates on our website.
15. All additions or deletions to these terms and conditions must be performed in writing (Email is accepted).
16. We except Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.